The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in Sweden wishes to inform that following the rise in the coronavirus cases around the world especially with the new Omicron variant, and the revised Covid-19 protocol recommended by the Swedish authorities which took effect from Wednesday 8th December 2021, it has become pertinent to curtail access to the chancery premises.
- In this regard, the following directives MUST BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO BEFORE GAINING ACCESS TO THE BUILDING:
- A valid Covid-19 PCR test of not less than 48 hours must be presented;
- A nose mask must be worn at all times within the premises;
- Social distancing must be observed at all times within the premises; and
- All drop-in appointments are suspended till further notice;
- In conclusion, the public should at this trying time, kindly bear with the Embassy on any possible delays in rendering consular services owing to the pandemic.
- While wishing you all a beautiful yuletide season, accept the assurances of the Ambassador’s highest consideration.
Embassy of Nigeria
9th December, 2021