The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Sweden wishes to inform you that with effect from 1st of August 2021, the following procedures shall apply:
- All applicants for Consular and Visa services are advised to call and obtain appointments before appearing in the Embassy, otherwise, they may not be granted access.
- Payments for Passport and Visa services are to be made into the dedicated Immigration Account online.
Application for Consular and Visa services will be charged an administrative fee, this will be paid separately into the Embassy’s Account: Handelsbanken HANDSESS (SWIFT CODE) No: IBAN SE73 6000 0000 0007 2097 2582 for payment outside Sweden and
6124-720972582 for payment within Sweden.
S/N SERVICE ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGES
- Visa multiple entry: Nigerians 1000 SEK
- Visa multiple entry: Foreign Nationals 1500 SEK
- Temporary work permit (TWP) 1000 SEK
- STR visa endorsement fee 2500 SEK
- Lost Passports 2500 SEK
- Change of Name due to Marriage 500 SEK
- Passport Renewal 500 SEK
- Application from other Passport issuing 2000 SEK
Countries (in addition to regular charges)
Other Consular Services
- Processing of application for renunciation of citizenship 3000 SEK
- Legalization of document (individual) 500 SEK
- Legalization of document (companies/corporate bodies) 2500 SEK
- Application request for Marriage Law 500 SEK
- Child endorsement 400 SEK
The new Administrative Charges/Fee on services to the general public is effective from 1st August 2021. A copy of evidence of payment will be required. All enquiries including appointments should be directed to
Telephone No: +46769548063. (Monday to Friday, 10 am to 2 pm)
Note: Cases of lost passports extension of validity, change of data and change of Name due to marriage are subject to approval from Immigration Headquarters Abuja. The embassy is not in a position to determine approval time. Applicants may wish to pay for Admin Charges after approval.