Change of name due to widowed

by admin
  1. Application letter addressed to His Excellency. (See sample)

  2. Copy of completed online passport application form.

  3. Copy of online acknowledgement slip and payment slip.

  4. Passport booklet to be reissued.

  5. Photocopy of data page of passport.

  6. Certificate of death of spouse from issuing authority in country of residence.

  7. In case of re-marriage, a certificate of marriage with the current spouse.

  8. Sworn affidavit from a Magistrate or High Court of change of name deposed to by applicant.

  9. Copy of Newspaper Publication of change of name. (21 days after publication)

  10. Statutory evidence of change of name from issuing authority in the country of residence. (in lieu of  8 and 9)

  11. Evidence of maiden name.

  12. Copy of payment of administrative fee paid to Embassy’s account.

  13. Copy of appointment slip.

You may also like

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?