Business Visas are available to citizens of all countries except ECOWAS Nationals who do not require visas to visit Nigeria.
This Visa type is required for foreign nationals who wish to visit Nigeria for Meetings, Conferences, Seminars, Contract Negotiations, Purchase and distribution of Nigerian Goods, Trade Fairs, Job Interviews, Trainings, Emergency and Relief work, Research, Musical Concerts, etc.
The following are a list of requirements needed to apply for a Business Visa:
- Passport valid for at least six months with at least two blank pages for endorsement.
- Two recent passport sized (35/40mm) color photograph with white background
- Copy of Identity Card (front and back) or Residence Permit.
- Letter of Sponsorship and request for Business Visa from the sending company.
- Letter of Invitation from the host.
- Copy of data page of host’s Passport if Nigerian. In case of foreign nationals living in Nigeria, a copy of Nigerian Residence Card (front and back).
- Copy of host company’s Certificate of Incorporation.
- Confirmed return ticket.
- Evidence of sufficient funds.
- Evidence of Hotel Reservation or host address in Nigeria.
- Evidence of Yellow fever vaccination. Travelers should ensure that their international health Vaccination Certificates are up to date before departure.
Once issued, Nigeria Business Visas are valid for 90 days or as stipulated when issued. This visa is also not valid for employment authorization.
The average timeline required for issuance of a Business Visa at the Nigeria Embassy in Brussels is five days. A full list of required steps to apply for a this visa is provided below:
- Apply online, complete the online visa application here and print the completed form.
- Pay online and print payment receipt.
- Affix two passport sized (35/40 mm) color photographs with white background.
- Submit completed forms to the Embassy in person with attached requirements.
- Applicant may be invited for an in-person interview, if necessary.