For all other enquiries relating to Consular matters (Emergency Travel Certificates (ETC), visas and other immigration issues), please call 0046-8-246390 on Mondays to Thursdays from 10:00 to 13:00, except on Nigerian and Swedish public holidays.
Obs. Passport issuance processing time is strictly from Mondays to Thursdays.
Applicants for passports are required to visit the embassy after they have completed the online application on the Nigerian Immigration Services website.
Payment for Passport Services
|PASSPORT TYPE||FEES||ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND PAYMENT LINK BELOW|
|32 Pages||$106||Nigeria Immigration Services|
|64 Pages||$137||Nigeria Immigration Services|
Requirements for a standard E-passport:
- Birth certificate/ age declaration.
- Indigene letter / a form of identification
- 2 recent coloured passport photographs
- Fully vetted and confirmed payment slips (i.e acknowledgement slip and payment receipt of $106 for 32 pages OR $137 for 64 pages ).
- Birth Certificate
- Guarantor’s form e.g. an attestation by the parent of an applicant or a Nigerian. Not applicable to re-issue application. (+ Data page of guarantor’s Nigerian passport )
- Certificate of origin from your Local government in Nigeria
- For children under six years of age, please see instructions below:
a. letter of consent from the parents (Father/Mother)
b. photocopy of the data page of parent’s Nigerian standard e-passport
c. Birth Certificate.
d. 1 photocopy of the parent’s ID card
e. Certificate of origin from your Local government in Nigeria (if born in Nigeria)
f. 1 passport photograph of the parent
To fill out passport application forms and make the payment of $106 for 32 pages OR $137 for 64 pages online, please follow the link on the Nigeria Immigration Service website (www.immigration.gov.ng). For other information visit the links below:
For more information, send mail to (email@example.com)